- KENTUCKY USDA RURAL HOUSING ELIGIBILITY MAP FOR 2022
- Kentucky Rural Housing USDA Maximum Income by County for 2022
- Kentucky USDA and Rural Housing Credit Scores Guidelines
- Kentucky RHS USDA Guaranteed Loan Income Worksheet
- Eligible Properties for KY USDA Rural Development loans
- Kentucky Offices Kentucky Rural Development Offices
- Privacy, Legal and Licensing Information
- Accessibility Statement
2020 USDA Rural Housing Guarantee Fee and Annual MI for Kentucky USDA Rural Housing Development Loans
Kentucky USDA Guarantee Fee and Annual MI
All USDA loans current charge 1.0% for the Guarantee Fee on ALL loans regardless of purchase or refinance. The Annual MI or Monthly Factor is .35 basis points
For example on a $100,000 Kentucky USDA Property with no money down financing the following USDA Guarantee fees and annual mi would be as follows:
$100,000.00 loan amount x .01% = $1,000 Guarantee Fee. The total loan amount would be $101,000 with the guarantee fee being financed into the loan over 30 years.
The annual monthly mortgage insurance premium would be calculated as follows:
$100,000 x ..35 = $350 a year or $29.00 a month. This annual mi fee to USDA is for life of loan now.