- KHC will not purchase or close a loan without the RHS Conditional Commitment and tax transcripts.
- KHC will require a VOE within 10 days prior to closing.
- The only exceptions will be conventional loans for military personnel who use their Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), or if their employment was validated by Desktop Underwriter (DU) service and follows all conditions.
- KHC will follow agency guidelines that are in place during the partial federal government shutdown.
- If federal tax transcripts or validation of social security numbers are required per underwriting, or are listed as an automated underwriting engines (AUS) finding within DU, then applicants will be required to provide copies prior to closing or purchase of a loan.